Friday, February 18, 2011

Swapsies are fun!

Milestone moment - my first swap!  I wanted to use my favourite stampset - Vintage Vogue.  It's so versatile, not to mention utterly gorgeous!  Apart from the sentiment, I challenged myself to only use Versamark - the card, the So Saffron mat and the flowers are all stamped with Versamark only.


Card stock: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, ( + Paper Patterns stack)
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Other: Silver brad, Blushing Bride1/2" Stitched-Poly ribbon, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. And what a swap Ali!! The colours are gorgeous together. Well done YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great 1st Swap Ali- I hadn't realised it was just Versamark ink- cool x I love how it could be a little photo frame too- thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card well done. Am very proud to be a recipient of this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, it is a gorgeous swap I love it.

    ReplyDelete