Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just Add Ink challenge 55

Seeing as it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, the "Just Add LOVE" theme is very appropriate.  Take a look at some of the fabulous entries in this week's challenge.

I got my inspiration for this week's challenge from doing the dishes!  I was washing some empty coffee jars and thought, "Ah ha! I can use those!"


The 3-layer image on the jar lid was 2 circles (I spritzed the Basic Gray one with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz) and I layered a piece of "Lap of Luxury" DSP on top.  Then I covered the entire lid with Crystal Effects to give it a nice shiny seal.

RECIPE:
Card stock: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Lap of Luxury DSP, Bella Rose DSP (r)
Stamps: Happy Harmony, Scribble jumbo wheel, Yummy (r), Too Terrific Tags (r)
Ink: Basic Gray, Rose Red, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz
Other: silver brads, Victoria crochet trim lace, twine

A big thank you to the lovely Julie Butler for coming to my rescue with lace and twine!

I couldn't help myself.  I ate two of the biscuits.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yummy!!!! Bothe the biccies and the design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cool- I love the flower and the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not sure Im even going to bother entering my card, this is a surefire winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I can see you'd HAVE to eat some biscuits, so the lid would fit properly, ha ha. Beautiful creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Id have to sample one or two of those before they went into the jar Ali!
    Gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete