Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Add Ink challenge 57 - a colour combo

Make sure you have a look at the gorgeous designs over at Just Add Ink using this colour combo:


I have to confess to never using River Rock before, as I thought it was an icky colour.  Boy, was I wrong!  I had so much fun playing with these colours - I already have future projects in my head using River Rock!


Recipe:
Card stock - Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, River Rock + Patterns stack, Bella Rose DSP (r)
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamps - Circle Circus, Elements of Style, Music Notes roller
Misc - Eyelet Border punch, silver brads, dimensionals, corner punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits

If you'd like to learn how to make this card, contact me to book a workshop!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is great! Love the curled-up corner, exposing the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like! It's really pretty and a great use of the colour combo. Wish I could play this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely details and layering on this Ali - very eyecatching :)I love those eyelet ends too :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks really WOW! Love it- you've managed to balance those slightly tricky colours perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a hard colour combination look easy Ali! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous Ali..thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete