Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Add Ink challenge 54

It's a colour challenge over at Just Add Ink this week... yummy scrummy pinks and browns!  Here's the colour combo:


 I CASEd this card layout from a fabulous book called "175 Fresh Card Ideas", that I found at the local library - check it out on Amazon here.  Loads of different ideas and designs! 

Anyway!  Here's my card:




The strips (and the Rose Red mat) have all been sponged and pounced with Soft Suede for that lovely vintage-y look.  The stamps I used were: Delight in Life, Organic Grace and Yummy.

4 comments:

  1. I really love the design with the panels of stamped images for the background. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool card- I love all the different stamped panels- cool layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't I just check it out from the local library?? *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the different panels too Ali! Thanks for playing this week at JAI!

    ReplyDelete