Sunday, February 20, 2011

Just Add Ink challenge 56 - a Sketch Challenge

The design team over at Just Add Ink have given us a sketch this week - make sure you have a look at the fantastic designs!


Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive - one of my favourite colour combinations!  If you like this card, why not book a workshop?  I'll show you how!

RECIPE:
Card stock - Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Soft Suede Patterns Pack
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Stamps - Elements of Style
Other - Rich Razzleberry 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, snail adhesive, dimensionals, Eyelet Border punch, small corner punch

6 comments:

  1. Very nice Ali, I love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've flipped the sketch Ali- and I love the vintage touches and the colour combo :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Alison! Love your take on the sketch and the colours are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've turned the sketch upside down to create this beautiful card. The colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Ali! Love that ribbon and your colour combo is fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever seen that colour combo before, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete