Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Doing a tidy-up... a sneak peek

I thought you might like a behind-the-scenes look at my (constantly evolving!) stamping area!

I find, as  I collect more and more stamping goodies, I need to revamp my storage systems.  I've gone from everything in a 60 litre trundle container to a little desk with some trays to my current load.

My dream is to have a whole ROOM custom-made for stamping... I've seen some absolutely amazing set-ups!  Lucky, lucky ladies!

DESK version 1:



DESK version 2 (as it is now):
FYI - the adorable blue card on my desk is one my 11-year-old daughter just made for me, bless her.  The addiction is contagious!


What you can't see, off to the right of the picture, is the HUGE crate filled with stamp sets!
 

 I'm having a thing about plastic A4 drawer sets at the moment - can you tell???

2 comments:

  1. Nice tidy area you have there, will it stay that way? lol. Please blog your daughters card, it's nice to share what our children create

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop tidying - you make me feel bad LOL. Um is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw the chair was "hmmm we need to stamp that"

    ReplyDelete