Friday, November 26, 2010

Still got my mind on Christmas...

If you read my last post, I had been inspired by Just Add Ink's Christmas challenge.  Well, it hasn't worn off yet so I decided to make some cards for some of our extended family.  This proved even more of a challenge - with only two Christmassy stamps, trying to make even a slightly diverse range of cards was very trying!  Good though - it forces you to go outside the square.  You'll notice one of the "Echoes of Kindness" flower stamps dressed up to look like pohutukawa!  I also found my little giftbox stamp, which I repeated with Subtles collection inks.
You can tell I'm loving my Cherry Cobbler papers and my new eyelet border punch... I'm using it on everything!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Ali! Who said you need to use Christmas themed stamps to turn out a stunning Christmas card? The colours and greeting say it all. A fabo range of cards!

    ReplyDelete